|Location: HEMEL HEMPSTEAD, HERTFORDSHIRE||Salary: 21000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3104851|
They currently have 10 vacancies for 6 month fixed term contracts to start as soon as possible. If you are immediately available and local to Hemel Hempstead, please read through the job description and APPLY!
The successful candidate will be responsible for :
• Ensure all Customer Leaving Site forms are accounted for and thoroughly checked before raising any payments.
• To deliver exceptional customer service over the by telephone and email.
• Will handle all customer calls in a positive and enthusiastic manner, whether over the telephone or via the website
• You will have a sound knowledge of reading ledgers and accounting information but most importantly confidently interpreting this in a very customer friendly way.
• You will be resilient and have the ability to defuse difficult and sensitive situations with confidence and in a professional and genuine approach
• Managing the raising of refunds to customers to meet the service level agreements that are set.
• Ensure all ad hoc charges, payments and adjustments are posted onto their bespoke system in an accurate and timely manner.
• To assist in the process for the crediting and payment of sublet earnings to the owner accounts.
• Running of the weekly Aged debtor report and supporting parks with the debt chasing.
• Monitor payments of all invoices and ensure debt is chased on a continual basis.
• To ensure the allocation of all invoices and cash is kept up to date.
• Dealing with owner queries and ensuring these are resolved efficiently and effectively with the highest standard of customer service.
• Ensure monthly reconciliations are prepared accurately and on time.
• Collection of holiday debt including chasing debtors, banking monies received and recording and reconciling payments to the relevant systems.
• Cover the Owner Accounts Helpdesk when required to give high level service to our Owners.
• Assisting the parks with various queries and requests.
• Assisting team members as and when required with their tasks
• Regularly evaluate working methods and processes.
• Involvement in delivering training throughout the organisation in relation to Owner Accounts and other areas where appropriate.
The successful candidate will be:
• Experienced in high volume of customer account administration
• Comfortable in producing spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel.
• Have an absolute passion for customer service and the ability to adapt to a wide range of channels and stakeholders
• Have the ability to communicate confidently (verbally and written)and professionally to a wide variety of internal and external customers
• IT and accounting system experience (preferred, not essential)
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook are required.
• Excellent time management.
• Accuracy & attention to detail is essential.
• Provide a high level of service to both internal and external stakeholders
• Is able to demonstrate team work skills. A good communicator who can prioritise their own and others workload, in a pressurised and changing environment.
• Ability to work on their own, as well as part of a team in order to meet set deadlines.
• Well organised.
• A fast learner.
• Confident in dealing with all levels of management.
20000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
HAMPTON-IN-ARDEN, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
18000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
SOUTH YARDLEY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
10.00 - 13.00 GBP Per Hour
LOUGHTON, ESSEXRead more
10.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour
WEST MALLING, KENTRead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more