|Location: CONGRESBURY, AVON||Salary: 20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 28 days ago||Reference: 3049005|
Working as part of a team of eight, you will be responsible for maintaining a ledger of customers from both the UK and abroad.
In addition to English, applicants must be fluent Italian, with additional French being an advantage. Ideally you would have previous credit control experience, although candidates with customer service experience would be considered also.
This role boasts great benefits of which include 25 days holiday, study support (if required) and fantastic flexible working hours over a 36 hour week.
You will be joining the company at an exciting time, following recent acquisitions, and as a result this role will offer the successful candidate, great exposure to a commercial, global organisation and will offer structured career development and organic progression within a growing enterprise.
If interested in this role, please read on!
Duties will include the following:
Chasing aged debt via the telephone, written correspondence, debt letters, emails etc.
Processing and collecting payments in conjunction with relevant managers
Setting up new accounts on the sales ledger
Issuing statements and copy invoices
Escalating problem accounts in a timely manner
Putting accounts on stop when payment is not received on time
Dealing with account queries and disputes etc.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
• Experience and aptitude to make outbound telephone calls.
• Previous credit control experience would be an advantage however, being tenacious and resilient with an excellent telephone manner is more important.
• Liaising confidently and effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels.
• You will be highly organised with good time management and problem solving skills.
• Analytical, problem solving and lateral thinking skills.
• Team player, willing to help other areas to work as one Finance team
• Ability to organise own workload and meet demanding deadlines and targets whilst maintaining high levels of organisation as well as accommodating multiple tasks
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Fluent in Italian and English (written and verbal); additional French would be desirable
If this sounds like the role for you please apply online asap or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be contacted within the next 24 hours.
28000.00 - 33000.00 GBP Per Annum
WHETSTONE, LONDONRead more
22000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more
9 - 10 GBP Per Hour
BURGESS HILL, WEST SUSSEXRead more
12.00 - 15.09 GBP Per Hour
SLOUGH, BERKSHIRERead more
18000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
ENNISKILLEN, COUNTY FERMANAGHRead more