|Location: AVONMOUTH, AVON||Salary: 21000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3076984|
This role is to cover a maternity leave and will see you working within a vibrant and friendly team of 3 reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager. You will be required to perform a key role within the complete order to cash process as a credit control specialist.
You will be dealing with a range of accounts from small independent business to large corporate accounts. You will be working within a team of down to earth, hard-working and professional individuals who offer a fun environment to work in.
This organisation offers plenty of opportunity for progression and career development, and are very committed to the continual professional development of their employees.
You will benefit from a fantastic benefits package of which includes gym membership, discounts for various retailers and healthcare cover.
If this sounds like it could be the role for you, please read on!
• To ensure all payments are received to agreed terms.
• Cash collection and management of Aged debt, Claims, Held orders and Credit Risk
• Contribute to month end processes,
• Contribute to the development of a world class Credit Control operation, driving down Aged debt and improving overall DSO figures.
• To ensure that all accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis and all queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently
• Support transaction coordination to ensure claims and deductions are kept within department KPI and Target figures
• To manage and ensure all customer outstanding debts are monitored and collected in accordance with authorised payment terms and targets
• To ensure that all payments are allocated accurately in accordance with the remittance advice note on a daily basis
• Develop understanding of promotions and claims process to a standard to cover role when required.
• Develop understanding of customer service roles to a standard to be able to support and assist as necessary.
The successful applicant would possess the following skills and experience:
• Understanding of Sales Ledger Management
• Attention to detail
• Achievement Drive
• Resilience when dealing with difficult accounts/customers
• Customer-Centered Approach
• Good Decision Making Skills
• Prioritising & Planning
• Team Working
• Commercial Acumen
The following experience is desirable but not essential:
• Experience in Credit Control within a FMCG Environment.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with change management and business process improvement.
• Proven communication skills.
• Intermediate level Excel
• ERP system experience
This is a great opportunity and not to be missed.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply online ASAP or alternatively email a recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
22000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum
BURGESS HILL, WEST SUSSEXRead more
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
11.00 - 14.50 GBP Per Hour
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
17500 - 17500 GBP Per Annum
NEWPORT PAGNELL, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
18000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
TELFORD, SHROPSHIRERead more