Our client is looking for a Credit Control Process and Team Manager to join its credit control team. Reporting into the Credit Control Manager, you will oversee the credit control team and ensure efficient & effective running of key client accounts.
What will it entail?
- Managing a small team
- Overseeing the administration of key client accounts and, communicating feedback to the wider business
- Liaising and reporting to key stakeholders, recommending, implementing, and ensuring adherence of agreed process throughout the business to enable accurate billing, timely cash collection and correct reporting of financials
- Overseeing and co-ordinating tasks undertaken by the credit control team, identifying, and driving efficiency savings within the department, as well as implementing new techniques to enhance current working practices
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly reports and presentation to management
What skills and experience do I need?
- Ability to support the Credit Control Manager and deputise in their absence
- Experience of overseeing & managing a team
- A history of developing, implementing, and overseeing documented processes
- A strong leadership style and be able to communicate to senior leaders across the business
- Capable of identifying high risk areas and managing exposure across business
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Advanced computer literacy – ability to handle and manage high volumes of data
- Understanding of payment terms and the importance to the business of timely collection Ability to work to departmental deadlines and targets
- Strong problem solving and query resolution skills
- Ability to prioritise and distribute workload across team
- Understanding of debtor days and credit control information
- Knowledge and experience of credit insurance (desirable)
- Knowledge and experience of invoice discounting (desirable)
What's in it for you?
- A brilliant senior credit control position
- The chance to get involved with developing and improving processes
- The opportunity to join a very successful family owned business
- A great working environment
- 20 days holiday + statutory (rising based on length of service)
- Company pension
- Discount vouchers for shopping, hotels, health clubs and more
- Discounted health cash plan
- Free on-site parking
If you think you fit the bill and would like to know more, please apply online immediately!