My well established client is looking to recruit an experienced and well motivated Credit Control Team Leader to join their Newcastle team on a fixed term contract to cover maternity. The role is initially for 6 months but has the potential to be extended to 12 months.
You will be responsible for leading a group of Credit Controllers within their dynamic Newcastle office. They require someone with strong experience of being in a similar role and need someone who has excellent leadership qualities, is organised and can work well with their team members providing advice and guidance as and when required.
Duties will include:-
- Providing senior leadership with updates on progress
- Training and development of staff members
- Management of a specialised ledger and helping to build relationships with key clients
- Dealing with calls and queries from clients to ensure excellent customer service
- Being part of a global team to help chase company debt
- Responsible for statement runs and sending out debt and legal notification letters
- Weekly reporting to senior management
- Strong training, development and overall leadership qualties
- Experience in problem solving and analytical in personality
- Attention to the detai
- Have good Excel skills and the ability to successfully manipulate spreadsheets
- First class communication skills (written and verbal)
- Great organisational and planning skills
If you are interested , please apply asap as they are looking to fill the role within the next two weeks. I will be in touch with shortlisted candidates within 2 days of your application, if you had not had a response, please accept non-contact as a rejected application and I wish you well in your job search for the future.