Are you a Credit individual looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have a finance background and a enjoy customer facing role?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are pleased to be working alongside a firm based in Abingdon to help source a Credit Controller to join their rapidly growing business. The role offers a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension, and performance incentives. This role is ideally suited for someone with a good Credit background or a Finance customer service background.
the duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Process amendments and cancellations in the billing system
- Contact customers to reinstate direct debits
- Provide support with credit control activities, including calling and emailing customers and preparing letters and statements of account
- Provide support with the collation of payment data which is required to support the bank reconciliation
- Assist with the allocation of manual payments into the billing system
- Raise non-subscription invoices in the accounting system and email them to the customers
The ideal candidate for this role will have Credit experience and/or customer service experience. You will be logical and numerate as well as confident on accounting packages and Excel. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a drive to achieve positive outcomes.
If you think this is the ideal role for you, please do not hesitate to apply now.