REED Accountancy are recruiting on behalf of an outstanding employer based in central Newcastle who are seeking to employ an experienced Credit Controller on a permanent / part time basis. The successful candidate will join an established team and work 3 days per week (flexibility on which days they work will be offered to anyone being considered).
To be considered for this role you MUST:
- Be available at short notice (4 weeks or less)
- Have previously worked within a Credit Control setting
As Credit Controller some of your key duties will include:
- Assessing and opening new accounts
- Monitoring credit limits
- Building a rapport with new and existing customers
- Working with branch managers to help manage their risk
- Helping to resolve customer invoice queries as promptly as possible
- Reconcile and maintain the integrity of the sales ledger
- Maintain records for credit collection and bad debt expenses
- Contributing to cashflow forecasts
The client is able to offer some fantastic perks in addition to a modern and friend working environment, such as a generous pension and annual leave scheme. If you think this role sounds like the perfect next opportunity for you please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.