This role requires someone energetic, proactive and assertive with a positive, can-do attitude.
You will need to work hard, but you really have the chance to make the role your own and become invaluable.
You will manage a team of 3 people managing their calls and kpi's.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a forwarding thinking company with long term opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Ensuring efficient and appropriate credit control and management controls are in place
- Managing the credit control process
- Posting and allocating customer payments, processing credit card payments, and issuing manual credits
- Managing the monthly direct debit collections as well as the direct debit bounces
- Producing client statements, sending reminders, and following the credit control process
- Contacting clients by telephone, email and post
- Managing more difficult accounts with a hands-on approach, and achieving settlements and ongoing adherence to contractual terms by setting up negotiation processes to deal with disputes
- Managing write-offs, bad debt provisions, and setting up of payment plans
- Managing 50 top clients
- Managing Kpi's, team and calls.
- Needs to be a commercial minded client facing person
- Monthly credit control reporting, ensuring the risk of bad debt is minimised
- Providing monthly reports to senior management on the current status of ledger
- Complete responsibility and accountability for all credit control and AR matters Key Skills:
- At least 2 years’ previous experience of end to end credit control and accounts receivable processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially during difficult customer negotiations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Able to work independently and proactively in an efficient manner
- Excellent IT skills, specifically Microsoft, Excel, Outlook and Word