REED Accountancy are delighted to be working with a well-respected and established business based in Newcastle. They're looking for an experienced Credit Control Manager to join their knowledgeable team.
Key duties include:
- Management of a team of Credit Controllers, by team meetings, one to one reviews and performance monitoring.
- Resolving any queries or issues regarding Credit Control in a timely manner
- Produce and supply management information as requested
- Working to KPI's and deadlines
- Ensure that debts are paid in a professional, timely manner and daily targets are hit
- Ability to remain focused in a complex, pressurised environment, dealing with diverse clients in a calm assertive manner.
- Chase overdue Debt by telephone email & letters.
- Understand each client’s requirements, and respond promptly to both client and internal enquiries
- Build relationships with Clients in order to maintain healthy portfolio and quickly resolve issues.
- Establish reasons for non-payment in an assertive manner.
- Allocate payments to accounts, complete account reconciliations and credits where necessary.
To be successful within this role it is essential that you have previous experience as a Credit Control Manager/Team Leader. If you have the relevant experience the please apply today!