|Location: WARWICK, WARWICKSHIRE||Salary: 19000 - 23500 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3102556|
Working within the legal team of a major company, this important job will generally deal with delinquent accounts - both commercial and domestic.
General duties will include ensuring all pre-action protocol is followed and that court action is the most effective means of recovery.
What will it entail?
* Vetting submissions for legal action
* Trying to reach a conclusion via mediation
* Instructing solicitors
* Preparing bundles
* Attending court hearings
* Deciding on the most effective method of enforcement, while monitoring costs
* Carrying out all administration and communication relating to corporate and personal insolvencies
* Attending court appearances throughout the UK, as necessary
What experience do I need?
* A strong credit control / collections background
* Excellent mediation and negotiation skills
* Knowledge of county court procedures and IVAs would be added advantages
* A full driving license
What will I get in return?
* A competitive salary
* A fantastic benefits package
* Continued training and development
If you have relevant experience and would like to know more, contact Ellen Campbell on 01926 331329 or email email@example.com
9.00 - 9.70 GBP Per Hour
DARWEN, LANCASHIRERead more
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
LANCASTER, LANCASHIRERead more
12.00 - 13.00 GBP Per Hour
READING, BERKSHIRERead more
18000 - 19000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
19000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
KING'S LYNN, NORFOLKRead more