Reed accountancy Bracknell have been instructed by our client a market leader in their field to recruit for a Credit control assistant as a result of expansion
Working as part of a team and reporting to the Credit control manager you will be responsible for servicing all European and UK accounts , ensuring all company payment terms are adhered to duties and this minimise debt and ensure business profitability .
Duties and responsibilities will include:
· All aspects of credit control
· Chasing overdue monies via telephone and/or letter
· Liaise with Customer Services and sales representatives as necessary, to clear any queries quickly and effectively to ensure minimum delay on payment can be achieved.
· Reconcile accounts
· Place accounts on and off of hold as required
· Ensure credits and replacements are actioned promptly and correctly.
· Liaise with customer services, in the process of credits in line with Company guidelines
· Carry out credit references for prospective accounts.
· Carry out credit ratings (raise credit limits) – liaise with insurers where necessary.
· Contact customers when direct debit payments fail and inform insurers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly team, consolidate and develop your skills/experience gained to date.
The role would ideally suit an individual with a minimum of one years experience in credit control. Strong communication skills and the ability to interface at all levels and build relationships is essential.
Excellent package on offer