*HOT JOB**HOT JOB**HOT JOB*
I am currently recruiting for a credit controller administrator to work for a client of mine based in Gloucester.
This is a temporary contract initially for 3 months, with the potential to be extended.
They have lots of measures onsite to keep things hygienic and controlled due to Covid-19. All employees are being screened prior to being allowed on site.
- Updating Spreadsheets
- Organising and managing deductions
- Printing invoices off
- Chasing customers for invoices and claims
- Filing of completed claims into the netdocs boxes
- Filing of part paid claims back into the folders
- Any other ad hoc admin tasks as required
- Retrieving audit documentation
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Credit Control or Accounts Receivable experience
- Excel skills
- SAP experience
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you are immediately available please apply or get in contact with Emily at Reed Accountancy Cheltenham.