Are you looking for a role as an accounts receivable administrator in the Maidenhead area?
My client is based in the SL6 area and is looking for self-motivated, customer focused and trustworthy candidates to begin working as a part of their accounts team.
The role will range from 24-27K pa depending on previous experience but is negotiable with the client. The hours will be between 09:00 – 17:30 from Monday to Friday and there is parking on site for those who are not local.
As a part of this role your responsibilities may include:
- Submitting customer payment applications on a timely basis
- Creating and posting invoices for main works and retentions
- Liaising with the Sales team to facilitate timely receipt of applications and payments
- Adhoc tasks to support the wider finance team
- Running credit references and processing payments
This role will report to the company’s Financial Controller and is part of a small accounts team, you will ideally have more than 2 years relevant experience in a credit control role. A knowledge of the construction industry is beneficial but not required.
If you feel this role is right for you don’t delay!
For further information please apply online or call Lewis Jane at the REED office in Slough on 01753 376677