This job based in Nuneaton is for a full- time Credit Controller and is ongoing temporary with a very attractive £19,500 to £21,000 basic salary and a realistic OTE .This coupled with a fantastic working environment, motivated team and a global organisation makes for a great opportunity for the short term and your future.
Working within my client's Credit Control team - you will be responsible for your own Ledger and work towards manning a clean Ledger- meaning that you are maximising cash collection. You will working towards cash collection and debtor day targets and be driven to succeed.
Managing the timely collection of payments from all customers in accordance with agreed Credit Policy
Working to strict cash, debtor day, and aged debt collection targets
Updating of Customer Call history records in order that a record exists of collection status of customers account in Arcs System.
• Manage debt letter cycle, Pre Legal LBA's
• Credit Hold and reinstatement of credit facilities. Credit hold placed on account in ICRIS, ARCS status updated and e-mail communication to Centre Operations and aligned BD contact IE AE, ISE,ASM
• Imports - Brokerage notify CC of import shipments flagged as on credit hold. CC contact customer to agree payment or change billing terms to free dom, cod basis etc.
• International billing reversals, CC verify account in good standing and acceptance obtained by Intl accounts (GBS Dublin)
• Copy Invoice requests, Copy invoices generated via On Demand
• Disputes, Invoice Query generated
• Refunds processed for credit balances on accounts
• Account Reconciliations, misallocated payments SSC, CC ensures unidentified and unallocated and misallocated monies are consistently reconciled.( Remittance Advices)
• Pre Legal Credit Checklist, completion of checklist IE Credit report, call history, no outstanding queries, account on credit hold etc.
• .General Office admin/Filing. Also, Support AR on Adhoc basis IE All incoming post opened and distributed accordingly.
• .Credit Account Fraud, CC investigate potential fraud on accounts
Previous experience in Credit Control
Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
Good Excel skills