I am currently recruiting for a brilliant temporary Credit Control position with one of our most established clients here in Liverpool.
This is a great opportunity if you are immediately available and looking to start a new position – there is also a possibility of an extension or permanent placement with this position.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for chasing outstanding debts both via telephone & email
- Producing the monthly statements
- Liaising directly with the sales team & customer enquiries
- Attending monthly aged debt meetings
- Responsible for issuing chase up letters
- Responsible for opening new accounts
- Assisting the team with analysing Debt risks
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office including Excel and accountancy software such as Navision
- Strong communication skills as you will work closely within a team
- Outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts
Salary - £22,000
This is an immediate start and interviews will be conducted as soon as possible.
If this position is of interest to you please send me a copy of your most up to date CV to Hannah.email@example.com and if you are to be successful I will get in touch with as soon as possible.