Reed Accountancy are looking to recruit a credit controller to join an enthusiastic internal finance team based in Colchester.
The successful applicant will be solely responsible for the credit control of the Company and will report into the Financial Controller.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting fees of the business
• Negotiating payment plans for our clients and setting up Direct Debits Resolving account queries
• To attend aged debt meetings with the Directors and managers
• Taking fee payments
• Posting receipts in an accurate and timely manner
• Managing the sales ledger Providing administrative support to the team
The Ideal Candidate:
• Previous sales ledger knowledge
• Previous credit control experience
• Excellent communication skills verbal (a positive and confident telephone manner) and in writing
• Accurate, efficient, and organised with the ability to prioritise tasks as needed
• Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues
Based in Colchester