An temporary opportunity has come up working for one of my clients in Carshalton. Your main responsibility would be collecting the outstanding debts on behalf of the client.
- Responsible for the credit control function
- Maintain updates on any actions and progress made when debt chasing
- Generate sales invoices, and update the sale ledger with cash receipts
- Carry out any reconciliations and analysis as required by the Head of Finance or Transaction Processing Manager
- Experience of credit control processes
- Experience of dealing with customers and handling queries
- Experience using accounting software as well as spreadsheets
- Experience carrying out reconciliations
AAT is desired but not essential
This is an urgent booking - so please apply if you're available immediately.