Reed Accountancy are currently representing a highly recognised business based in Swindon in recruiting for a capable Credit Controller to join their dynamic, medium sized team.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful business, who pride themselves on offering value-added services and solutions to their customers.
You will be working within the Credit Control team where you will be focusing on the timely collection of accounts, supporting with credit guidance and cash collection.
Your duties will include:
- Verbal and written collection of accounts receivable from worldwide base of customers
- Investigate reasons for late payment
- Report on negative changes to customer payment behaviour
- Record information of status of collection
- Liaise with the sales team
- Monitor incoming payments and account reconciliations
My client is looking for a strong communicator with the ability to work within a thriving team. Ideally you will have some experience working with Credit/Collections, although this is not essential.
If you are interested in hearing more information about this position then please apply now or call Reed Swindon.