Credit Controller | From £25,000 | Barnet, North London
My Client are a UK based market leading bathroom product manufacturer and supplier bringing new designs and technology of bathroom mirrors and cabinets.
I am looking for a for a highly motivated and experienced Credit Controller with experience in credit risk to join their fast-paced and dynamic Finance team at their London Head Office.
Reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor, you will be one of the key contributors in keeping the overdue debt to a minimum by liaising with customers and communicating with other teams across the company. You will thrive in the variety of this role, within a busy but fun environment. You will be responsible for:
- Credit risk Assessment
- Credit risk analysis
- Check and review reports to determine risk following credit assessments
- Evaluate credit limits
- Dealing with client queries when they arise concerning the status of their account.
- Collecting as much cash as possible whilst maintaining customer satisfaction
- Assessing and reviewing credit limits
- Raising invoices and credit notes on a weekly basis.
- Assisting with keeping debtors to a minimum.
- Allocating cheques, BACS and reconciling customer accounts.
- Liaising with various departments regarding clients in dispute.
- Sending statements, reminder letters, summons and copy invoices to customers.
- Creating, generating and maintaining reports using different systems.
- Ad-hoc project work as requested by the Financial Director/Credit Controller
- Credit Risk Experience
- Excellent judgement and decision making skills.
- Strong experience in negotiation
- A good knowledge of different IT systems and Credit Risk tools including SAP.
- Experience in using equifax and credit safe
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise a varied workload.
- Proactive, with a high attention to detail.
- Excel Advanced and good knowledge of other Microsoft products.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a team.
- An excellent level of verbal, written and numerical literacy and the ability to network at all levels.
- Occasional working outside of standard hours to complete projects or own work.
If you think you have the skills required for this role please apply