A Credit Controller is required for a market leading organisation located in the heart of Hemel Hempstead!
Reed Recruitment is pleased to be working alongside a thriving client and this is the perfect opportunity to join their accounts team for a SAP position.
This opportunity means you get to be a part of supporting the finance departing by performing a wide range of activities to enhance your knowledge and excel within the business.
Hours: 8am - 5pm Mon - Fri (please note these hours are non-flexible)
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Chasing outstanding payments via telephone, letter and email - prioritising calls in accordance to debt value and age
- Recording invoice queries and escalating as appropriate
- Query resolution
- Tracking of all communication with customers
- Negotiating repayment terms
- Provision of reports and analysis
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
Skills and attributes that may benefit you, however not necessary are:
- A minimum of 2 years recent Credit Control experience
-High attention to detail and accuracy
-Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
You will be offered a competitive salary as well as a benefits scheme.
If you feel this role sounds like a great challenge and you are interested in this position based in Hemel Hempstead, please click apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you!