Reed Accountancy are representing a Manufacturing company based in Castleford.
They are looking for a solid Credit Control position to join their busy finance team, after continuous growth in the past few years! Their ledger is currently sat at over £1million of debt.
They are offering £18,000 - £22,000 + 20 days holiday (increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 5 years) + bank holidays + free onsite parking + pension + a discretionary bonus to the successful candidate.
- As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for, however not limited to;
- Processing bank statements
- opening and closing customer accounts
- managing credit risk alerts, allocating cash
- taking payments from customer apps
- BACs transfers
- cash deposits
- ensure all ledgers are tidy with cash posted correctly
- chasing payments via telephone, email and letter
- other adhoc duties as required by the Credit Manager.
The successful candidate will;
- Have a background in Credit Control
- Be confident in chasing payments over the telephone
- Have experience in Sales Ledger or Purchase Ledger
- Have the ability to work well as part of a team and stand alone
- Have excellent attention to detail