Are you currently working as a Credit Controller and feel like you’re ready for a new challenge?
Due to continued growth a motivated Credit Controller is needed to join a vibrant team, working with a people-orientated engineering organisation based in Walsall. This organisation is a pioneering, dynamic and supportive business. If you’re looking to work within a company who want you to become part of the business, then this is the role for you.
What’s the role?
The Credit Controller will be integral in the financial operations of this organisation. Working closely with the Financial Controller you will be motivated and resourceful in order to ensure correct practises are followed. Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining accurate purchase ledgers, sales ledgers and credit control (the majority of this role will consist of credit control).
- Reconciling supplier statements with purchase ledger accounts, then investigating any discrepancies.
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing payment runs
- Maintaining supplier accounts details.
- Liaising with customers and clients about queries.
- Overseeing the daily running of the office.
- General admin duties.
What will you need?
- Previous experience in a similar role is key, ideally giving you an excellent knowledge of purchase ledgers, sales ledger and credit control
- Previous experience processing a high volume of invoices, this is a busy role.
- A tenacious approach to credit control
- Strong attention to detail, you’ll need to be able to spot any errors and remedy them.
- Excellent communication skills are needed, both verbal and written.
- You’ll need to be I.T. literate with experience of Microsoft Office including Excel, experience with Sage 50 is also desirable.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of up to £25,000 and additional bonus
- Matched pension scheme
- The opportunity to work in a diverse role where each day will be different.
- Working in a lively and positive team, creating a great atmosphere at work.
If you’ve read this advert and thought “wow, I want that role” then apply today, this client are looking to get interviews scheduled as soon as possible!