I am urgently seeking an experienced Credit Analyst for a key client of mine based in Redhill. The role in available on an ongoing basis and will be renewed every 3 months on a rolling contract basis. It will pay the equivalent of £30,000 and they work 35 hours per week.
Reporting to the Credit Risk Manager you will work within the Credit Risk Team responsible for limiting the financial risk thorough third party analysis on an individual and portfolio level. The role involves relationship and credit insurance management as well as MI reporting. The key function is to perform high quality underwriting in line with current Credit Risk Policy within assigned DOA and provide sufficient MI for senior management for decisions above assigned limit.
- Support the Credit Risk Manager to continually enhance the credit process;
- Preparing quality credit analysis and credit risk presentations of new and existing customers in line with agreed SLA and DOA both on individual and portfolio level;
- Review, monitor and report on both self-insured and insured portfolio level;
- Monitor utilisation against insurance limits;
- Review all adverse insurance decisions and if required submit appeals on behalf of TGP;
- Produce monthly MI package for all credit risk areas including approval rates, sector analysis and degree of risk involved in extending credit;
- Assisting with the development of new reporting suites when needed;
- Continually strive to improve the credit process considering accuracy, speed, quality of decisions and reporting.
- Supporting key internal functions and providing them with up to date information on sectors, portfolio or specific accounts;
- Provide subject training when required on different aspects of credit risk to other departments of the business;
- Attend sales or customer meetings to resolve credit issues when required;
- Manage all ad hoc communication into the Credit Risk inbox;
You will be working within the Credit Risk Team to manage the whole portfolio of 90,000 sites and £2bn turnover business
Qualifications / experience required
At least 2 years' experience, ideally within a financial institution, insurance or commodities;
Very good knowledge of MS Excel. Business Objects, MS Access and QlikSense is a plus;
Able to work as part of a team as well as autonomously when required;
Strong analytical and quantitative skills supported by past experiences;
If you are available immediately and can commit to an ongoing temporary role in Redhill please apply for immediate consideration.