£70 per day
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Reed Education are currently recruiting for 5 candidates to support in COVID Testing within various schools in and around Leeds. Experience is not necessary as you will be assisting students.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to assisting students with the lateral flow tests, administration and recording tests. This is to help provide training for the students.
Working hours are 8:30 – 16:00
- You MUST be available for 3 weeks commencing 8th March 2021
- Enhanced DBS on the update system
- You must be reliable and well organised
- Administrative skills would be desirable but not essential
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this great opportunity, then please apply today!
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.