Are you looking for immediate work? Would you like to get involved in supporting the Education sector with Covid Testing?
Our client is looking to recruit a Team of temporary staff to support the testing of Students and Teachers. The role we are are covering include:
The majority of these roles will start after the February half term and will be for a variety of durations dependant on the Schools requirements and student numbers.
This role is available on a full time basis and be mainly working school hours.
The main duties for these roles covers duties such as:
- Handing out and collecting self-testing kits
- Recording results
- Organising queues
- Answering any questions or queries that are raised throughout the day
- Ensuring that everything runs smoothly on the day
Full Training and PPE will be provided.
Successful candidates will be:
- A conscientious and professional approach to work
- Excellent communication skills, with both adults and children
- An understanding of Covid safety measures
The registration process will be completed remotely and there will be various documents that you will be asked to complete.
It may also be applicable to complete a DBS via ourselves where a payment maybe relevant although reimbursed in the future. This is not the case will every booking.
Do apply today!