We are looking for people to assist with Asymptomatic Covid-19 Testing.
Job Title: Test Assistant/Test Operative
Pay rate: £10.85 p/h to £12.00 p/h
Hours: Varied - you must be available for 35 hours
Test Assistant required - My client based in London currently requires a candidate with great customer service skills.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- On hand to provide subject with additional verbal instructions if required
- Ensures subject's self-administered test is labelled appropriately and has barcodes attached
- Ensure subject has passed test to a Processing Operative
- Directs patient to exit, with test card
- Undertake training on how to administer the throat and nasal swab test
- Undertake training on hand washing and ensure personal hygiene is maintained to a high level
- If needed (e.g. disabled students and staff) undertake throat and nasal swab test
- Undertake training on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements and ensure PPE is worn and changed as required.
- Support Test Operative and Test Processing Operative.
- Enables switching of tasks to avoid repetitive tasks throughout the session.
Please note that you must be able to start immediately. Candidates will work on a rota basis and hours will be varied between 20 – 35 hours for the week