Working in partnership with a local authority I am seeking to hire a number of newly appointed Covid Marshalls who will operate in the town centres of Egham, Addlestone and Chertsey. The purpose of the role is to:
- Promote social distancing & encourage compliance with Covid-19 health measures.
- Support businesses by providing advice and clarification of Covid Government Guidance.
- Identify & visit businesses to offer intelligence on non-compliance, and enforce if necessary.
These roles will require some flexibility with timings depending on how, when and where the needs of the position dictate. You should expect full time shifts generally operating from midday to the evening (with some weekend hours possible). The successful applicant will be given full training and it is expected to run initially for 3 months with the possibility of further extension. In order to be applicable you would ideally need to have the following:
* A background in enforcement (i.e. traffic warden, police, security, environmental control officer or similar).
* An excellent communicator able to display confidence, assertiveness and diplomacy.
* Ideally a driver with a vehicle or be in a position to be able to easily travel to these locations (only one location per day likely).
* Immediately available and able to commit to a 3 month assignment.