Help Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Council in their fight against Covid -19.
I am supporting them to find an Operations Manager to manager several Lateral Flow Testing sites over the County and City of Nottinghamshire, as part of the Covid-19 response. Ensuring sites are always running efficiently and safely .
This would could be potentially ideal for some who has experience of managing a large retail store as you will have managed customer traffic, Health and Safety and customer care.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee operations on site, ensuring risk assessments are up to date, daily/regular checks of the site set up are carried out and any issues are identified and actioned
- Liaise with Project Leads (including workforce, logistics, site maintenance, PPE/stock procurement, waste, bookings, public health advice) to ensure all workstreams are coordinated and contributing to safe, efficient and effective operations
- Escalate any issues, including those relating to site maintenance, infection prevention and control, clinical governance and safeguarding, where they cannot be resolved by the Site to County/City Project Manager
- Making important decisions/trouble shoot as necessary to ensure the smooth running of the sites if escalated to them via the Team Leaders.
To be considered you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of managing operations or logistics in a fast-paced setting
- Understanding of the importance of infection prevention and control (IPC) – training will be provided
- Understanding of health and safety and related legislation
- Very strong coordination skills
- Examples of excellent customer care for other staff.
This role will be somewhat mobile as you will need to visit sites across Nottinghamshire and is for a soon as possible start. it is likely to be ongoing for the next few months and is paying up to £20 per hour.
Please apply as soon as possible in order to be considered.