REED are working with local secondary schools to support with an important government project.
To give you a background , secondary schools in the local area have been tasked to get all teachers and pupils Covid tested early next year.
It is likely that the schools will not be able to cover the extra workload themselves and REED will be helping them by provided temporary cover.
Here are some more details:
• There are a number of positions available including Coordinators, Cleaners and Administrators.
• The schools are likely to contact us to ask us to provide candidates this week, next week or in the New Year. Please note the position won’t start until January 2021 (either the 4th or 11th).
• Pay rate will be between £10.95 - £12.00 per hour depending on the role
• The contract is likely to be between 4 – 6 weeks.
• The working week will be between 35 and 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
• You will be required to have a DBS check and full employment references.
If you, any of your friends or family are available for work in the New Year – this could be ideal. We just need organised, friendly and well mannered individuals, who can follow instructions.
If you or anyone you know are interested in being part of this important project – here’s what I need from you, please answer all the below:
What happens next:
- We will make sure you are on the list to call, once we receive the instructions from the schools.
- The schools are expected to contact us on 23rd or 24th December, or next week from the 29th – 31st December. They may also wait until week commencing 4th January to start the recruitment process.