As per the government's policy to have mass testing take places in Schools, we are assisting in this programme and supporting by providing temporary staff . The types of staff we are recruiting for are :
- Test Assistant – Provides guidance and supervision to subjects on swabbing as requested. Collects completed swabs and pass them to the processing operatives. Ensures cleaning of swabbing bays.
- Co-ordinator – Sign-off and schedules testing activities; ensuring communications and consent are actioned; management of positive cases as per school guidelines
- Registration Assistant – Responsible for ensuring subjects have registered and distributing test kits on arrival. Ensures orderly entry off subjects onto the testing site.
- Results Recorder– Collates results from processing operatives and uploads to digital solution
- Processing Operative - Prepares test sample for analysis, conducts processing of LFT and interprets result. Provides results to Results Recorder. Ensures cleaning of processing bays.
- Team Leader - Responsible for the overall on-site operations at the test site, including day-to-day workforce management. Ensure quality assurance, incidents, risks mitigation across the testing service.
Rate of Pay Vary from £10.85 - £21 per hour depending on the role.
These positions will be to start the first week in Jan and should continue for about 2 weeks although this may be subject to change.
If interested please email me asap with your cv and which role you think you would be most suitable for .