Within the Oxford area we are recruiting for a number of Project Workers we are looking for either support workers with experience of working in supported housing or similar, or security guards.
How you will support this as a project worker:
a. There will be both day and night shifts, running 08.00-20.00 and 20.00-08.00
b. You will be expected to arrive ready for a briefing promptly at the beginning of each shift. This briefing will cover: a basic service induction, health and safety updates, key information, and any other necessary information for the shift ahead.
Preparation a. In addition to the briefing you will receive at the start of each shift (see above), you will also be provided with basic training in line with the duties that are asked of you.
• Delivering food and supplies to client rooms (no interaction)
• Responding to service emergencies
• Responding to client emergencies
• Supporting client welfare
• Completing emergency errands for clients including: shopping, picking up prescriptions and any other vital supplies
• Occasionally accompanying clients on only essential appointments
• Support volunteers to understand and carry out their duties
Please apply online as soon as possible if this is of interest or if you would like to hear more about the opportunity