This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate who is considering getting in to teaching. This school is looking for a full time Cover Supervisor to lead classes across the school in KS3 and KS4. The post is full time for a year and will give you excellent experience of working in a secondary school and classroom management prior to starting teacher training.
he successful applicant must:
• Must have a degree
• Ideally have previous experience of working or volunteering with secondary aged students for example as either a cover supervisor, teaching assistant or at a holiday camp or after school club assistant.
• Be interested in working with young people and have a good presence in a classroom.
• Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and good listening skills)
• Have good interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
· High quality training and support
· Opportunities to work across a number of schools
· Competitive rates of pay in line with Teacher Pay Scale
· Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
Please email us an up to date CV or contact us on 01772 567302.