Are you looking for a role as a Cover Supervisor? Look no further! Reed Education Stratford are currently working with a number of different Secondary schools based within East London who are currently recruiting for enthusiastic Cover Supervisor.
We seek Cover Supervisors who are enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated. Flexibility is essential if you are looking for day-to-day Cover Supervisor work.
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Have experience as Cover supervisor or Supply Teacher.
- Have an up to date CV
- Enhanced DBS (Or willing to get one)
- Experience in dealing with challenging behaviour in different classroom situations.
- Good Classroom management, Making sure Students are focused
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.