Are you a recent graduate looking for an exciting opportunity? Do you have experience working with children and young people? Do you come from an educational background?
Reed’s Hampshire Supply Service are currently looking bright and enthusiastic individuals for cover supervisor work near across the New Forest and Waterside area.
The main role of a cover supervisor is to lead a class in the absence of their everyday teacher. As lessons will already be planned, you will need to deliver the work set. You must be engaging and enthusiastic in order to keep students motivated and on task.
- Educated to degree level or higher
- Experience working with children/young people is extremely desirable
- Enthusiasm and confidence in leading a class
- Patients and the ability to think on your feet and deal with difficult situations
- A passion for education and learning