Are you someone who loves a challenge? Are you interested in working with one of the south east’s most dynamic multi academy trusts? Do you want to transform the lives of young people in an underperforming school?
We are looking to appoint a Cover Supervisor whose duties will be to support teaching staff by providing classroom cover, implementing set work, monitoring students and reporting on progress during short term teacher absence.
At the heart of the role is creating the conditions for effective student learning, through positive classroom management, delivery, relationships with students and organisation and thorough care for students including responsibility for their behaviour and safety.
Join us and benefit from
• Positive pupils who are extremely loyal to staff
• Support from trust specialist leaders of education
• Good train links with Maidstone and Rochester
• Positive working environment
• Modern buildings with excellent facilities.
We are looking for candidates who
• Have excellent communication skills;
• Have level 2 qualifications in English and Mathematics;
• Have experience of working with young people in a learning environment;
• are committed to our vision to ensure student well-being and good progress is at the heart of everything we do.
• are resilient in the face of the additional challenges working in a school in category.