We are looking for a Cover Supervisor to join one of our North Leeds primary schools.
- Permanent contract
- Full time position- term time plus 5 days
- Required- ASAP
- Starting salary: to be discussed at interview
As a Cover Supervisor you will be required to engage a class by following a set lesson plan. Applicants should demonstrate excellent behaviour management skills and must have had experience following mark schemes. Applicants must actively encourage children’s learning and development and must have strong communication skills.
Essential experience and qualifications;
- At least 1 year experience in leading a class as either a Cover Supervisor or Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- L3 Teaching Assistant Qualification OR equivalent OR Education Studies Degree
- Outstanding knowledge of curriculum throughout either Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
What we can offer you;
- Support from recruitment consultants including; support with pay queries, advice on the schools we work with, booking confirmations and support with our compliance process
- DBS refund after 20 days of working for us
- Refer a friend scheme
- Weekly pay and holiday pay
Shortlisted applications will be subject to an interview, and the successful applicant will be reference and DBS checked before having the position confirmed.
If you are looking for a new role in a primary school but this doesn’t look like it’s for you then please get in touch on 01274 377 620 for a confidential discussion about your experience.
It’s time to Love Mondays.