Calling all Graduates, Teaching Assistants, SEN Teaching Assistants and Cover Supervisors! Call now or send over your CV!
At REED Education, we are always looking for experienced and enthusiastic support staff who are keen to work and support students with their learning.
Whether you have previous experience as a Cover Supervisor or are interested in working in secondary schools, I work with many across following boroughs:
What you will need:
• Previous experience working in secondary school is desired
• Be proactive and support students in their learning
• Punctual and communicative
• Recent graduates are welcome to apply
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV to Andree.Clarke@reedglobal.com. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Andree Clarke on 0208 538 2065.