My client a leading national provider of courses, conferences and webinars for teachers and senior leaders in schools and colleges in the secondary education sector based in Wilmslow is looking for a Course Producer. This is an exciting opportunity that involves working closely with the MD to research, develop and help produce educational courses for leaders within the secondary education sector.
If you have experience in Secondary Education and looking for a change that is no longer classroom based then is potentially the role for you.
You must have a keen eye for detail and a strong commercial acumen with a passion for the Education sector.
About the role:
Working under the direction of the MD, you will be responsible for:
- Researching developing and producing educationally leading, courses for leaders, teachers, and students in the secondary education sector.
- Identify and actively respond to changing directions, new leads and trends, using initiative, thinking outside the box, while assessing, updating and improving current provision.
- Research the feasibility of repeat courses, maximise existing courses to ensure they meet the criteria requirement
- Work with our team of over 350 leading experts and trainers to determine course themes, programmes, key challenges, competitor landscape, timings
- Ensure that the high quality of the courses is maintained at all times
- Ensure all new programmes, agendas and course copy are developed within timescale to support the marketing and sales process,
- Provide an excellent client focused approach to dealing with all internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will:
- Have experience of the current secondary education sector and have ideally worked within secondary education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience of developing Educational course/conferences will be advantageous
- Be creative, have entrepreneurial flair and be an innovator
- Know when to take initiative, can identify good opportunities, and follow them through to successful fruition
- Strong commercial acumen and be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- A track record of client and stakeholder management
- Be confident, positive, resilient, have a hands-on approach to your work, can get things done.
- Embraces changes and can cope well with ambiguity
You will enjoy a generous benefits package that includes
- Competitive basic salary up to £25k
- Company structure bonus (up to £5k)
- Potential for flexible working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus Christmas shut down
- Onsite parking