Are you experienced in Warehousing or Production?
Interested in working for one of Harrogate's most celebrated family firms?
If yes, the below role could be for you!
REED Harrogate are proud to be working in partnership with a prestigious and National Organisation in their search for Fork Lift Drivers.
An exciting Temp to Perm opportunity to join a forward-thinking business who are currently going through a time of expansion. They are seeking ambitious and professional Production Operatives who are committed to delivering high standards.
- Load the production line
- Ensure the production line runs smoothly
- Ensure the shop-floor is kept clean to the highest standard
- Observe machinery
- React and respond to any production issue
- Load product onto HGV's for shipment
- A high work ethic
- Fork lift truck licence
- Strong problem solving skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Takes pride in a good job done well
Please note, for this position, a valid Counterbalance licence is essential.
The role is working a continental shift pattern, which includes day and night shifts.
In return, my client are offering a generous pay rate and a chance of a permanent role for the right candidate.