Reed are currently recruiting for a Cost Manager in the Swindon location on a permanent basis. This position is office based.
Overview: We are looking for a candidate with previous experience of working with a company that provides facilities management environment, this role will be hands on.
To ensure that the work orders are verified as per the terms of the Supplier contractual agreements.
To assist with the resolution of supplier disputes
To prepare reports, both regular and adhoc.
To identify areas of Supplier non-compliance and cost avoidance and provide recommendations
We are looking for:
• Demonstrates a systematic approach to tasks and measures progress against plans
• Ability to work as part of an integrated team or individually as required
• Effective communicator both verbal and written with ability to produce accurate and timely reports
• Excellent MS Office applications skills
• Has worked in roles where he/she has had to accept responsibility for data accuracy within own remit and work area and compliance with company and or legal requirements
• Ability to produce weekly / monthly summary reports
• Experience of working in a high volume transaction processing (multiple suppliers)
• Experience of working with Maximo / Sharepoint
• Experience of working in a company that provides facilities management services