Middlesbrough Accountancy have a fantastic opportunity, to join a well established North East Practice. My client is looking to appoint a Corporate Tax Manager on a permanent basis.
Duties will include:
• Review of company tax returns.
• Review of higher level tax review considerations, such as research and development claims and patent box.
• Consideration and advising upon the tax implications on ad-hoc assignments, such as group reconstructions, business combinations and inter-entity transfers.
• Pro-active consideration and suggestions for tax planning opportunities on review of client papers.
• Monitoring of deadlines within the taxation department to ensure that all submissions are made within statutory timeframes.
• Preparation and submission of personal self-assessment tax returns.
• Preparation and submission of P11D forms.
• Managing of department staff.
• Training and assistance of more junior staff members, together with review of their work.
• Knowledge of trust taxation would be an advantage but is not essential for the role.
The successful candidate, is required to have Accountancy Practice experience and CTA qualified would be advantageous.
Please apply online or email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com