Looking for a new challenge in the Corporate/ Commercial legal world?
My client is looking for someone to join their firm who specialise in dealing with a variety of corporate issues with a particular emphasis on contracts and contract drafting. This role will enable you to work predominantly from home with the expectation to attend meetings with clients and monthly meetings with the Managing Director.
Details of the Role:
- Looking for a solicitor/ paralegal to join a growing business
- Experience with commercial/ corporate department preferable
- Cover a variety of Corporate and Commercial issues with a particular emphasis on drafting and contract drafting, including; acquisition agreement, license agreement, shareholders agreement etc.
- Salary of £25,000pa plus, dependent on experience
- Great progression for someone who is looking to start their legal careers with a commercial/ corporate company who are looking to expand
- Happy to do own case load and deal with varied work load
- Able to work at home and support the Head of the Company with a mixture of tasks
- Able to meet up for meetings with Head of Company on a regular basis (Located in MK)
- A benefits package
Ideal candidate will have:
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Excellent inter personal skills
- Looking for someone who to develop their career
- Driven and determined individual who is client oriented
- Be loyal and trust worthy
If you think that you may have the right credentials for this role then do not hesitate to get in contact. firstname.lastname@example.org | 01908660057