Are you looking for a new challenge within Corporate Insolvency?
I am working with a firm of Accountants with 4 Directors with offices in 4 locations across the Staffordshire area who are looking for a Corporate Insolvency Administrator to join their team.
You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within Corporate Insolvency and hold a CPI and AAT qualification. You will be used to speaking to clients and able to communicate financial information in a clear and concise manner to business owners with a ‘can do’ attitude with a passion for building and retaining excellent relationships with your clients.
The position is based in the Newcastle-Under Lyme office however travel to clients and other offices will form part of your role.
Do you have –
- At least 3 years’ experience within Corporate Insolvency
- AAT qualified
- CPI qualified or working towards qualification
- Able to manage own workload
- Have excellent time management abilities
- Hold a full driving license with access to your own car
The Role –
- Holding a portfolio of clients where you undertake cases from start to finish
- Report writing
- Advising clients on all processes, legal guidelines and legislation
- Work to tight deadlines
- Liaise with external professional bodies
Benefits include –
- Study support if required
- 30 days holidays increasing by one day per year after six complete years to 35 days after 10 years (including statutory holidays)
- The ability to buy or sell (subject to any statutory minimum) up to 5 days annual holiday per year
- Additional Birthday holiday
- Up to 2 emergency days in any rolling twelve month period
- Auto enrolment pension
- Death in service cover of three times salary
- Heath cover
- Flexible working arrangements
If you are interested in knowing more about the role then please send through your CV.