Our mission is simple… to help the world Love Mondays.
Every week, thousands of people across the UK start a new job – and it’s our job to help them get there.
REED is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions
We are currently recruiting for an administrator to join a team in Kidlington, Oxfordshire.
The role is to provide an efficient and effective administration service to the internal and external customers dealing with enquiries face to face and by telephone ensuring that medical confidentiality is maintained at all times, meeting or exceeding service protocols within agreed deadlines.
- Good standard of education with GCSEs (Grade 9-1/A-C) or Key Skills level 2 or equivalent in English & Maths.
- Recent and relevant office administration experience, ideally in a medical environment.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications at intermediate level. Willingness to learn new systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to enable interaction with staff, clients, senior managers and members of the public. Ability to deal with sensitive and personal information.
- Good organisational skills, including the ability to work on own initiative, forecast, plan and prioritise workloads and maintain accurate records, as well as managing schedules and diaries for a number of people within the department.
- Proven ability to maintain information in a confidential manner as well as demonstrating discretion, empathy, sensitivity and adhering to the Data Protection Act and ensuring that medical confidentiality is maintained at any time and any breaches are reported immediately to the line manager.
- Knowledge of relevant Police Policies and procedures relating to Corporate Health. (e.g. The Green Book, College of Policing Medical Standards, Data Protection Act and Access to Medical Records Act).
This is a temporary role, working on a full-time basis for an initial 3 months. There will be a requirement to occasionally work outside of normal office hours. The role has an initial pay rate of £10.28 per hour PAYE or £12.42 per hour Umbrella.
To apply for this position simply click on the apply button below. Alternatively you can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 03300 585 701.
'At Reed we value diversity and always appoint on merit.'
All roles are subject to strict police vetting and right to work checks
18% of the business is owned by the Reed Foundation, which supports good causes around the world. Set up by Sir Alec Reed in 1985, it’s the driving force behind all of REED’s philanthropic activities.
The Foundation provides funding for a number of charities, channelled via the Big Give, the online donation platform that allows donors to discover and donate to projects of interest.