Thames Valley Police are recruiting for a Corporate Health Shared Services Administrator to provide an efficient and effective administration service to the internal and external customers dealing with enquiries face to face and by telephone ensuring that medical confidentiality is maintained at all times, meeting or exceeding service protocols within agreed deadlines.
- Provide a high quality, confidential guidance service to internal and external customers/candidates through a range of communication channels, based on Force policies and procedures and department protocols within their remit.
- Ensure that all required client information is recorded into the Corporate Health computer system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Process and monitor internal and external applicants throughout the medical recruitment system, ensuring that all steps are undertaken in a timely manner, including regular reviews of the progress of their medical clearance, informing the relevant recruiting department of the applicant’s fitness for roles.
- Administering the Corporate Health Management Referral process by enabling efficient triaging and appointment allocation with the appropriate Clinician, ensuring that individuals are provided with notification of their appointment along with the necessary instructions.
You will have:
- Recent and relevant office administration experience, ideally in a medical environment.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications at intermediate level. Willingness to learn new systems.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to enable interaction with staff, clients, senior managers and members of the public. Ability to deal with sensitive and personal information.
- Good organisational skills, including the ability to work on own initiative, forecast, plan and prioritise workloads and maintain accurate records, as well as managing schedules and diaries for a number of people within the department.
This is a temporary role till March 2020, paying £10.28 per hour, full time.
If you are interested and have any questions, please contact Anastasia.firstname.lastname@example.org