I am supporting a highly credible Accountancy Practice based in Cheltenham with the recruitment of a Corporate Finance Associate to join their award winning team. This a permanent, full-time position and salary is dependant on experience.
This role will offer you the opportunity to join a great business with an excellent culture, while offering a range of benefits including work from home flexibility, matched pension contributions, life assurance and discounted gym memberships.
- Developing an understanding of the target business and its drivers
- Interpretation and analysis of financial and operational information
- Review and analysis of historical trading, cash flow and balance sheets
- Evaluation of the current trading performance of the business
- Review and analysis of projections, and underlying assumptions
- Identify and report key issues which may affect the price clients are willing to pay for target companies
- Identify and quantify potential risk areas that may need to be addressed as part of the deal structure
- Be involved in the production of quality detailed written reports within agreed timescales, briefing the Partner/Director accordingly
In order to be considered for this role you need to have strong experience of audit, accounts preparation or transaction services. It is also essential that you are ACA or ACCA qualified.
If you are interested in knowing more about this vacancy then please apply or get in touch via email -email@example.com