Reed Recruitment are supporting a successful global brand by recruiting for a Corporate Development Manager to join the team in Norwich City Centre on a Permanent, full time basis.
Working hours of Monday to Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
The role will suit a tenacious, enthusiastic B2B sales professional to join the Corporate Sales Team to help influence and shape our client’s Business-to-business proposition the channel grows over the next few years.
You’ll develop a portfolio of new clients to sell solutions too, you’ll have revenue and net profit targets but how you achieve this is largely up to you.
You will need to be resilient as you’’ handle obstacles and challenges but in return you will be able to dream big and have the support to get you there.
- Identify and prioritise new B2B prospects, establish key contacts and start to build the relationship
- Create and deliver impressive and engaging presentations/proposals to prospective clients which highlight the benefits of using the company’s products for incentives, gifts with purchase, customer retention and loyalty, reseller agreements, employee benefits, events and more.
- Think outside the box to unlock new opportunities and ways to partner with clients
- Negotiate agreements and close deals
- Develop client relationships
- Manage the account on an ongoing basis, identifying growth opportunities and new ways to strengthen partnerships.
- Use Salesforce to self-manage your client/prospect database and pipeline
- Salary of £26,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience, plus uncapped commission.
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Regular team social events and nights out
- Potential trips abroad
- Staff discount on company products
- Support and development opportunities
- City Centre location
- Energetic team environment
- Excellent at Building relationships
- Minimum of 1-2 years B2B Sales experience within a relevant role
- Proven track record in sales
- A keen eye for new business opportunities
- Great team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm, Positive attitude with passion and energy
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Professional and presentable
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Opportunity managed by Nikki Cranmer - REED Specialist Recruitment- email@example.com