Client Support Group Risk - Bristol
My client are an award winning firm of Independent Financial Advisers with an excellent reputation for creating impartial financial solutions for both individuals and companies.
Risk and Reward
They are a specialist Division offering clients full support on Group Life, Income Protection and Critical Illness policies.
The Client Support role will be suitable to someone who has experience in a similar role or is currently working for a group risk insurer. It would be advantageous to have a good working knowledge of the group risk market.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
The Client Support role requires an individual who is experienced in working to deadlines, prioritising workload and providing a high level of customer service at all times.
To be successful in the role of Client Support, you will ideally have at least 2 years experience within the financial services industry and the technical knowledge gained through relevant experience with a consultancy or insurance company in this field. However, if you are able to demonstrate competence that would be transferrable to this role then full training will be provided and we are very interested to hear from you as well.
You should ideally have a current working knowledge of
• Day to day administration of Death in Service, Group Income Protection and/or Private Medical Insurance,
• Proactively supporting advisers to prepare for client meetings by providing information in a timely manner.
• Assistance with Annual group renewals
• Experience with updating excel spreadsheets to maintain client data
• Day to day general administration
• Liaising with the companies consultants, insurance companies, employers and employees via e-mail/telephone.
• Dealing client queries on the above group schemes
You must have excellent communication skills, which include both written and verbal as you will need to communicate with clients on emails and in person. You will have good time management and organisational skills, along with excellent IT skills.
You will be computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft Office, have a good working knowledge of Excel software and some experience of using Intelligent Office would be an advantage.
Salary: Up to £25,000 p.a.
We offer a range of employee benefits which includes 23 plus days holidays, Company Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, 4 x Death in Service, Voluntary Dental.