Corporate Accounting Manager| Technology | London |Temp to Perm
I have a fantastic opportunity working for US Multi-National IT business who are looking for an Corporate Accounting Manager on an initial contract basis with a view to go permanent.
The UK business is responsible for all the international subsidiaries outside of North America, including UK, Australia, Singapore, UAE, South Africa, India, and Netherlands.
The Corporate Accounting Manager is responsible for timely and accurate accounting, reporting and analysis of the UK’s operating expenses including all co-worker related costs, and leases. The role also covers inventory valuation and reserves, and fixed asset accounting.
Day rate: £350-£4000 per day
• Be ACCA/ACA fully qualified.
• Have trained within a Top Accounting Firm
• Technical and Practical USGAAP and SOX experience
• Experience Managing a team of 2-3 Qualified accountants
• Audit background
• Experience either auditing a US multi-national business within practice OR Experience working within a US multi-national.
I am looking for candidates who are available to start immediately with the prospect of longer term employment.
To find out more about this opportunity apply now!