|Location: CANARY WHARF, LONDON||Salary: 600.00 - 650.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3047305|
The candidate will be responsible for:
• Technical leadership of multiple cross-functional scrum teams
• Driving technical delivery against an agile roadmap
• Early identification and escalation of technical issue / risk
• Point of contact for external scrum teams / infrastructure / environment teams
• Enforcing industry best practice and coding standards / techniques
• End to end delivery of technical solution
• Working within large financial institutions
• Excellent knowledge of agile XP principles
• Experience working within Scrum methodology
• Previous experience in senior development position
• Knowledge of TDD, BDD & SOLID
• Able to implement development best practices and processes
• Able to build rapport with team members and stakeholders
• Arbitrate and resolve technical dispute and conflict
• Identify and manage external technical dependencies
• Alignment with DevOps culture
• Willing to take ownership and drive solutions forward to conclusion
• Development strategy (branching, delivery, continuous integration, automated testing)
• Test automation tooling
• Mobile automation tooling
• CI/CD Pipeline tooling (Jenkins/puppet etc.)
• Backend development preferred: Core Java, Spring, Spring Security, Maven, Camel, WAS/Liberty
• Data development: Oracle, SQL, JPA, ORM
• Tooling: IntelliJ, Maven, GitHub, Nexus, Jira, Confluence
Why work for our client?
• They are a global bank, and we are sure that, having this client on your CV makes you a more valuable specialist within your field.
• They are based in a great location - in the heart of the London's Financial City Centre.
• Global company which means - many opportunities across the organisation.
• International team of specialist with whom you can exchange valuable knowledge and experience.
Are you an expert in Core Java Development with current hands-on development experience?
And have lead teams of other Java Developers?
If so, then we are more than happy to speak to you about this immaculate opportunity and get the ball rolling with your candidacy.
If you like what you see as well, feel free to apply with your CV in the first instance and we will take your candidacy into a consideration.
We support the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment,
20.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour
TAUNTON, SOMERSETRead more
300.00 - 350.00 GBP Per Day
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more
350.00 - 450.00 GBP Per Day
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
25000.00 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
50000.00 - 70000.00 GBP Per Annum
RAYNES PARK, LONDONRead more